Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello

Hello! And welcome to Lea's Lumpia Blog... or would the correct grammar be, "Lea's Lumpia's Blog"? Either way, it seems weird.

I want to offer this space to share my experiences, show pictures, and take any orders or inquiries.

I'm trying to figure out how I can insert an order form, but no such luck yet. In the meantime, please email me @ leaslumpia@gmail.com with any inquiries, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Here is what I have to offer thus far:


Ground Beef:
Ground beef, corn, green beans

Turkey Shanghai:
Ground Turkey, eggs, red onion, ginger

Chicken Shanghai:
Ground Chicken, eggs, red onion, ginger

Vegetarian:
Veggie Ground Round, soy sauce, mushrooms, red onion, garlic

Shrimp:
Shrimp and garlic

Banana:
You guessed it! 

Banana & Dark Chocolate:
Banana and Dark Chocolate (shocking, I know)

Banana, Coconut & Honey:
Really… it’s exactly what it says 

Lumpia dipping sauce: (I know it’s pronounced “Sukat”, but I’m not certain of the spelling)
Soy Sauce, Vinegar, crushed Garlic


More to come, for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Lea, these look super yummy! I'll have to order some soon! Good luck with the business!

    Mylinh

    p.s. Where's the candy blog?

    ReplyDelete